Introducing Project PLAY!!
Project PLAY is a digital membership for Mums of toddlers that are keen to boost daily PLAY at home with greater intention, organisation and celebration…all whilst building a lifelong legacy of PLAY with their learners.
You will receive:
- a monthly eBook (aka The Daily PLAY Plans) with a calendar of daily PLAY prompts ready to be downloaded from the play portal at the end of every month.
- a resource list and a working journal to set goals in, reflect and jot down the ways you celebrated the wins! Write it down = Making it happen!!
- monthly masterclasses demonstrating a PLAY prompt from the Daily PLAY Plans plus how to batch collect resources, create an invitation and establish pack away routines.
- monthly Q and A sessions where you can ask your burning questions and receive support tailored to your specific needs
- mini lessons supporting your PLAY Based Learning Journey to complete at your own pace.
- FB community with other members to share the Project Play journey with.
– Miss B
– Miss B
– Miss C
– Miss K
– Miss S
– Miss A
I’m a huge advocate for PLAY Based Learning in the early years. As a teacher and Mum I see the impact play has on ones learning and ultimately life and it is absolute magic!
However, with many of us leading such *busy* lives (me included) it is easy for play and the connection it brings, to fall to the wayside whilst we catch up on all the things. This is what I commonly refer to as The Motherhood PLAY gig.
After years of trial and error, establishing a daily rhythm, learning, reflecting and refining…I brought daily PLAY into our home which saw us celebrating and cultivating more of the things that matter most to us.
Project PLAY is an opportunity for you to transform your days to include play!!
1. What will I learn about in Project PLAY?
2. How much does Project Play cost?
$230/year (annual subscription with two months free).
Members that join in December 2021 will receive lifetime pricing along with becoming a founding member. Founding Members (monthly or annual subscribers) will not only receive lifetime pricing but will also have opportunities to share feedback that will guide the future direction of the Project PLAY membership.
3. When can I join?
After four days, the doors will close.
Keen to join but miss out on these four days…you can join the waitlist and be first to know when the doors open again.
4. What is included?
* The Project PLAY Facebook community
* Monthly masterclasses
* Q and A group sessions
* Lifetime pricing when you join in December, 2021 and become a founding member
* Founding Members will have opportunities to share feedback that will shape the future direction of the membership
5. Do I need to watch the Masterclasses live?
6. What age group is Project PLAY for?
7. Do I need to buy the product each month?
In saying that, each month The Daily Play Plans, masterclasses and Q & A Sessions will change providing you with new learning, ideas and inspiration. One of the aims of Project PLAY is to boost daily play through continuity and consistency.
Once you stop purchasing The Daily Play Plans, your access to the membership content will cease including access to the FB community, although, I have a feeling that once you sign up, you will love the content and be keen to stay on for as long as possible.
8. What resources do I need?
9. What do I do at the end of the year when I have implemented all of The Daily Play Plans?
Where to from here?
Project PLAY is based for Mums of early learners at home (toddlers).
With Project PLAY being just that – a project – the membership will evolve over time based on the feedback provided by Founding Members so that it continues to best meet the needs of the community…so in the future it will look different to now.