Inside the Project PLAY Membership, you will get access to education (training), support, community and resources to boost daily PLAY with toddlers and preschoolers in the home whilst building a lifelong legacy of PLAY, one day at a time.
- a monthly eBook (aka The Daily PLAY Plans) with a calendar of daily PLAY prompts ready to be downloaded from the play portal at the end of every month.
- a resource list and a working journal to set goals in, reflect and jot down the ways you celebrated the wins! Write it down = Making it happen!!
- monthly masterclasses demonstrating a PLAY prompt from the Daily PLAY Plans plus how to batch collect resources, create an invitation and create realistic pockets of time for PLAY no matter what season of motherhood you are in.
- monthly Q and A sessions where you can ask your burning questions and receive support tailored to your specific needs
- mini lessons supporting your PLAY Based Learning Journey to complete at your own pace.
- Project Packs – printable resources to create interest based investigative PLAY based learning experiences.
- FB community with other members to share the Project Play journey with.
- Two months for free.